Tuesday 17 June 2014

Pink,Pink and more Pink





It time for a new challenge once again at Digi Choosday
 In the Pink ,well I certainly am I just love Pink its one of my favourite colours .I have used some papers from Sugar Plum Daisy  left from a project I did last week ,they are so pretty  and the Image is from Work n Play 2 ,the little Ballerina she is just adorable .I have used my Graph'It markers to colour her ,Some die cuts and paper flowers from my stash
Just can't wait to see all your amazing entries


 
I will be entering the following challenges
Through the Craft Room Door AG
Crafting From the Heart AG


Make My Monday Challenge Blog Pink
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog ,I would love you to follow me
Hugs and happy crafting
see you next week and don't forget to enter the Challenge

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I like the sweet image, the colours and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Beautiful................ Y x

Scrappy Scatty said...

sooooooooooo very lush and pretty xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

sooooooooooo very lush and pretty xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Susan, the image has got to be one of my favourites in the collection, love it.xx

Patricia Chalas said...

Susan your card is adorable!!
love the rosebuds...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...