Tuesday 3 June 2014

Happy Choosday




Yes it is !Digi Choosday
I have used Work n Play 4 this week available on CD and coming soon to the Digi store.I enlarged and printed the bowl to make the card base then printed extra embelies so that I could add some depth to the card and of course my little digi man is coloured with my Graph'It markers which I just couldn't live with out ,they are amazing
I print all my Digis to colour with my GI's  also my papers and just about everything I use for my Paper craft onto Ultimate Graphic 160 gsm paper







Thanks for stopping by and a huge thankyou for all the lovely encouraging comments you leave
they are much appreciated
Big hugs and happy crafting
Until next episode
Susan
ps would love you to follow my blog xxx

7 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

I have to stop sounding like a manic fan but I truly love everything you do! Yet again you've made a stunning project.......such a talented lovely lady! Y x

Patricia Chalas said...

that doctor is just adorable!!!
the shape is nice for men.

Im a follower of your blog!

Anjie said...

Just stunning as always Sus.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

fantastic card love the shape and colours xx

Peanut said...

I'm in awe of your colouring, Susan! WOW!
hugs, Asha

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Susan wooowww I love all on your card the image is coloring totally lovely and the embellish and all you put here is fit together great really great boy or manly card and the Image remind me of the Elvis Presley...his hair...looks cute here...

hope you like to see my creation too I just joining for the first time the challenge at Digi Choosday...and would be so happy if you leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This is brilliant Susan. I love it x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...