Friday 20 June 2014

Blondie


Well hello again and welcome to my Blog, Before I forget we have  an international DT call over on the Graph'It blog ,please take a look ,its a great opportunity to become a member the Graph'it Team
Its time for some more inspiration at the Blondie Colouring Crazy Challenge at Graph'it and this is my DT make ,I just adore these images and papers from the New  Rose Bud collection and the Graph'it markers I have used match in perfect,





Skin 4110, 4115, 4170, 3110, 4145 for blush
Hair 1150 ,1210, 1230, 3245, 3125
clothes 9400, 9402,9403,9404, 8250 ,blender & shake white
Shirt4110
Ultimate Graph'It 160 gms card


I will be entering the following challenges


Thanks for taking the time to visit and for all the Lovely comments you leave,I would love you to follow my blog
Hugs and Happy crafting  xxx  Susan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Susan your colouring is beautiful and the whole card is just lovely I especially love the seam binding!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

So beautiful Susan, just perfect! Y x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

I adore this card, it's absolutely stunning x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...