Tuesday 24 June 2014

Don't be Square





Happy Choosday everyone and thanks for popping by my blog
The theme this week is anything but Square.
This week I have used an empty tissue roll , cut it in half to make a slider gift card (link for tutorial )'
The papers and the image are from Dollie Daydream Girl Talk.
I had to shrink the image to fit ,wow!  couldn't have done this with a stamp ,that's the great thing about Digis you can make them any size .This is a must have for your collection ,
 She is coloured with my Graph'it markers ,I have the brush nibs in mine ,just amazing.
And everything is printed out on Ultimate Graphic 160 gms  Yes the same card I use for my digi stamps and my Graph'it markers


7 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Lovely project, such a clever idea!! Y x

Crafting Vicky said...

This is soooo cute! Totally love the colors you have used for this!

Unknown said...

Love the style of your card, it's completely glam and just awesome. Wendy.xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Stunning Susan she is one pretty Miss xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fab project, Love the colours you have used and what a great idea, will go and take a look at your tutorial :-)
Julie x

Sharon Smith said...

what a fab idea!!! Looking forward to getting to know you more as part of the team xxx

shampylou30 said...

beautiful love the shoe embellishment xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...