Tuesday 10 June 2014

It's Choosday




Before we get onto the challenge, here is a last minute reminder that you can see the very talented Nikky Hall on our screens on Create & Craft at 10am this morning with the  new CD Rose Budd ,you will swoon and fall in love with this stunning new collection.


 


 For my challenge card this week I have used Debutante from the Fredericka Collection and coloured her with my Graph'It markers .I haven't used digi papers, instead I have added some of My Minds Eye Lush 2 collection ,it is beautiful Flocked paper. I haven't put lots of embellishment on the card because I think the papers are so Lush and didn't want to cover them up
.
The Graph'Its I have used
Skin 4115 ,4155 ,4145
Hair 9400 ,9401 ,3210
Dress 7210 ,7220 ,2240 ,9501
I have also used some Silver and some White Shake Pen
Have you seen the amazing Coloring Secrets DVD by our very talented Nikky Hall, this is a must have



 Thanks for stoping by my blog to take a look,

4 comments:

Anjie said...

Just adorable Sus.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Beautiful card Susan, so pretty Y x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card she looks so pretty
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at TTCRD.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...