Tuesday 6 August 2013

Lovely Lace Challenge 65 at LEJ Designs

The new challange over at LEJ Designs starts today ,it's all about Lovely Lace
Come on over and join in ,have some fun   The prize is 'Crafty Goodies'
The Rose Digi Stamp is from LEJ Designs by the very talented Lindsay,
This is the first time I have attempted to colour a flower (things can only get better )




This is what I have made ,I started with a card blank and randomly stamped it with
a Graphic 45 stamp from The Secret Garden collection ,I used a Tim Holtz Distress ink
Tattered Rose , I also distressed My Marianne  die cut before taking it out of the die I also coloured some seam binding with it to match and then made the bow with my new Bow Dabra its so easy.
The Lace ,string pearls and flowers all came from my stash,
Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog and thanks so much to my lovely followers and to those of you who keep coming back and leaving those very much appreciated comments ,I love to read them all , Crafty Hugs  xxxxx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

My Craft Creations    Ribbon & Bows 

Emmas Crafty Challenge   Floral



21 comments:

Jan said...

Wow what a stunning card xx Jan

jane stillman said...

Absolutely fabulous Susan, love all the detail and the colouring of the image is great x

Andree said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the delicate lace, pearls and the roses. You've coloured the image brilliantly x

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Hey Susan

GREAT dt make honey ... I love the lace and the die cut you used and LEJ's digi image works beautifully on it


Tina xxx

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Hey Susan

GREAT dt make honey ... I love the lace and the die cut you used and LEJ's digi image works beautifully on it


Tina xxx

Unknown said...

absolutely gorgeous hun it is so my taste <3

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love the beautiful lace and the gorgeous rose topper.

Hugs
Linda xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

A beautiful Project stunning xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful and elegant, I love the soft colours and the lace frame is so pretty, stunning design
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Susan, I love the softness of the colours you have used, xxx

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Emma's Crafty challenge and good luck x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awww what a sweet pretty delicate card
love it...
Krafty Hugs
Donna xx

Unknown said...

Awesome card Susan, love the soft peach & pretty detail...super work xxx

Mandy Ashley said...

Gorgeous card :)

Thanks for joining in with us over at Emma's Crafty Challenge ~ Good luck!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is absolutely stunning as always. The gorgeous colours are lovely and I love the lace around the edging.
Perfect embellishing, just the right amount

Hugs and <3
Lisa xxxx

Cumbrianlass said...

I think I already commented on your card somewhere else, but have to say again it is stunning.
Janet xxx

KathMF said...

A beautiful card Susan, simply stunning.
Thank you for joining in Emma's crafty challenge this month, and good luck xx

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card love the die-cut frame and lace border,and beautiful bow and flower
Carol x

Sheila said...

A very pretty card, thank you for joining in the my craft creations challenge, good luck x

lady jasmine crafts said...

A stunning card xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous.

greetings karin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...