Friday 30 August 2013

Kraftyhands Challange

Good evening to my lovely followers and friends , this is a card I have made using one of the KraftyHands CD's   Kew Floral Collection  .This is a stunning collections and I think one of my favourites .
I printed of the papers  a topper and a sentiment
Used a variety of dies including , Tattered Lace and Marianne,
And the flowers are from Wild Orchid
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Kraftyhands challenge blog -Anything goes





Thankyou for taking the time to stop by my blog,would be thrilled if you became a follower
                                                                               
                                                                  Hugs and Happy Crafting

14 comments:

Kay said...

So very pretty :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love the colours and embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Susan this is gorgeous, love the shape and delicate colours xxx

Sylvia said...

A very beutiful card, love the pretty papers and embellishments.


Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggfers Network DT

jane stillman said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the doilley and die cuts. Good luck in the challenge x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful and elegant, I love the gorgeous die cuts and the roses are lovely
Lindsay xx

Sandra Carey said...

Wow lovely looking Card Hugs Sandra xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

O wow this is a stunning card love the flowers xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is a really stunning and feminine card. I love the bold colourful flowery paper and topper, with the gorgeous papers/diecuts. You always have such beautiful layering and detailing to everything you make. I adore this.

I would like to take the opportunity to also say a HUGE thank you for the lovely, positive and encouraging comments you leave on my blog. Every single ones makes me smile and makes me feel fantastic. Thank you...

Hugs and <3
Lisa xxxxxx

P.S. I hope you will join in my blog candy, if you haven't already xxxx

Laine said...

Such a beautiful feminine creation Susan. Lovely.
Laine
x

indie said...

Beautiful card Susan, love the colours and the flowers are wonderful.

indie :) x

Unknown said...

this is absolutely wonderful hun its stunning . thank you for leaving comments on my blog i always love to hear from you and appreciate it

Laura said...

What a beautiful card Susan. This is also one of my favourite cds. You have made a fab card with it.
Laura Kraftyhands DT

Daniele said...

such a gorgeous card, so pretty and feminine, thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands this month
hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...