Thursday 1 August 2013

JUST FOR FUN 1ST CHALLENGE


Well my crafty friends the BIG day has arrived ,The 1st of many challenges to come at JUST FOR FUN . Come on  over and take a look  ,be one of the first to join in,it is what it says Just for Fun , although there are blinkies for the winner and top three and there will also be the occasional prize, no sponsors. So to win any of the prizes offered you must be a follower of this challenge blog .Remember this is a fun challenge for every one even if you only started crafting this morning ,it could be the first thing you make or you could have been crafting for years  ,If I can do it, anyone can as I am new to paper crafting (haven't had so much fun for years).I was thrilled when I was given the chance to join the DT I hope  I can do them proud! The theme is  "Anything Goes "so come on and have a go, anyway that's enough of me.
This is my Design Team project and I hope you like it








 
 


This is the first box I have made , really enjoyed doing it.
First I used some mat emulsion paint ( that's all I had )
then I covered the box with Graphics 45 Papers
I used A Ladies Diary
Everything else  that I used came from my stash
and I put some Frantage on the heart
 I do hope you like it and thankyou for calling by
I love to read your comments good or bad all are appreciated
And I would be over the moon if you decide to follow my blog
 Crafty hugs and happy crafting







 
  



32 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous colour combination and I love all the detailing in it. Your embellishments are perfect and so beautiful. Who wouldn't love this in their home?!

Hugs Lisa xxxxx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Wow.... this is fabulous....Susan
Krafty Hugs
Donna xx

Barbara said...

Oh my goodness, this is a stunningly gorgeous creation. So much to look at and take in, colours are lovely, and all that beautiful lace, wow...it's absolutely fab....LOVE IT!

Jan said...

Wow this is a work of art, love it xx Jan

Sandra Wright. said...

A simply stunning box, I just love the papers and you have married up the embellishments perfectly...beautiful.

Hugs
Sandie x

Zoe said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning, beautiful colours, love the vintage style, just fabulous xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Absolutely beautiful x

jane stillman said...

Sorry Susan, I don't like it - I LOVE IT. The papers and design are absolutely fabulous. Can't believe it's the first box you've made x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning! I love the papers and the embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, Congrats on your DT posts!! This is just lovely - love all the detail in your work. Kxx

Susan Renshaw said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Susan this is spectacular my lovely, I just love the vintage feel to this and the colours yummy, makes me want to have peaches and cream xxxx

Marie Richardson said...

Alls I can say Susan is WOW seriously just WOW
I am blown over by the fact this is the first box you have altered. It is stunning
Hugs
Marie
xxx

Unknown said...

fabulous hun this is so amazing and to be your first one is even more so

Ger said...

Amazing project
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Pauline Butcher said...

Simply stunning,a work of art, what a fantastic way to use Graphic 45 papers, I love it. Hugs P xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Susan, This is amazing I really love it xox

Chris said...

Wow this is stunning, I love all the deatil and the colour. Chris xx

maureenjscott said...

This is stunning Susan!! love it! mo xxx

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Amazing Susan and Graphic 45 papers are to die for! Love them, sometimes can't bare to cut them up!

Glad you are on the team!

Elaine xx

Kelly D said...

Susan this is just beautiful. No other way to describe it, you can tell a lot of time and effort has been put into it.
Looking forward to working with you some more
Hugs
Kelly - JFF Teamie
xxx

Fran said...

Stunning xx

Karen Willis said...

This is simply stunning, the work and detail is fabulous! Such a pretty, pretty box that anyone would love to own xx

Pat Taylor said...

Wow Susan this is absolutely Stunning! I love it! well done on the DT call up! If this box is anything to go by your DT work will be superb xxx

Laine said...

Another Wow from me Susan. This is so very pretty.
Laine
xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

wow! This is so pretty, love the colours and papers and the die cuts, flowers and lace are all gorgeous, stunning design
Lindsay xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow Sue, this is stunning, love all the embellishments, papers and lace.

You have some amazing creations on your blog. I am now following.
Hugs
Janet x

Unknown said...

Wow Susan this is absolutely exquisite, so much pretty detail...Love it so much xxx

Kate M said...

Wow - this box is stunning - so much detail - it's beautiful!
xx

Kim said...

I love this box!! I have this paper line and its my fav!! Gorgeous!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is stunning beautiful made.

greetings karin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...