Wednesday 28 August 2013

Good Day my crafty followers and friends ,I hope you're all keeping well and doing plenty crafting.
I thought you might like to take a look at this little box / easel card that I have made for my
 grandaughters 11th birthday .
The digi stamp is from the very talented Sherry Baldry coloured with some of my new fabby  markers from Graph'it and Copics
papers from Lili of the Valley 8 x8 paper pad PROMISES
Flower die by Sizzix its my new fav flower die and Assorted dies
Everything else is from my stash

 
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges
 
 My Besties UK -3 things with the letter B - Bling- Butterfly- Birthday
 
The Crafty Bloggers Network  -Favourite Things  - Besties
 
Graph'it Markers  -  Red Hair
 

20 comments:

Kay Dalton said...

its beautiful, im sure your grandaughter will love it,x

Marie Richardson said...

Awwww this is beautiful am i sure she will love it
Hugs
Marie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card, im sure your grand daughter will love it.

Moira XX

Linda Simpson said...

Your granddaughter will love this. I do love the flowers and of course the colour my favourite.

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful.

greetings karin

Sandra Carey said...

Stunning she'll love it Hugs Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Stunning design and love Sherry's images too, they are awesome and this is brilliantly designed.xx

jane stillman said...

Absolutely fabulous, love the way you've coloured the image and a great design x

CraftyKay said...

Very Pretty. thank you for joining in The Craty Bloggers Network Challenge and good luck.x

Laine said...

Such a cute creation. So very sweet.
Laine
xx

SemSee said...

Such a beautiful easel/box! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Graph'it Markers Colour Challenge! Hugs, Simonne x

Zoe said...

Oh that's very pretty, lovely colours, xxc

JayBe said...

Oh wow! I love your project and it's perfect for our '3Bs' challenge over at My Besties UK - thanx for sharing with us.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation I bet your daughter loves it! Thanks for joining our Red Hair challenge at the Graph'it Marker blog this week!

Hugs xx Cara xx

Unknown said...

Sorry I meant granddaughter xx

Claire said...

Wow this is adorable, gorgeous image and so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Graph'It Colour Challenge and good luck
Claire xx

Unknown said...

stunning thank you so much for joining us at UK Besties

Kerrie DT
xx

Gill McCall said...

Beautiful card, love all the prettyness, Please remember next time to link up the exact blog post card project and not just your blog. it means the DT have to hunt your blog for the entry. Thanks for joining us in the UK besties challenge. Gill DT

karen said...

Fabulous card, lovely colours, thanks for joining us at Graph It colour challenge, Karenx

Unknown said...

beautiful card thank you so much for entering at the Besties Challenge 3B's

Love Kerrie DT x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...