Monday 30 December 2013

Graph'it markers Design Team

O boy am I happy !!!!!!!!! I'v had a lovely email from The lovely and very talented Nikky Hall.
She has just told me there is a place for me on the Graph'it  Design Team  ! Its like Christmas all over again ,I feel so privileged to have been asked  to work with such a talented team, their   work is just amazing .Pop over and take a look at the challenge blog and the amazing DT makes
My first make will be on this Fridays Challeng
I'v got another secret but cant tell you yet !!!!!!!!!!
Go on then da! da!  I'v also got a place on the Polkadoodle DT
So now Im on Polkadoodle Digi Chooseday DT and Polkadoodles DT


 
I would like to thank you all so much for all your fantastic comments and encouragement
 I couldn't have done it without you all
Hugs xxx and Happy New Year

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...