Tuesday 24 December 2013

Digi Chooseday Christmas Birthday Challenge 10

Well how time fly's, Its Christmas !!!!!!!!! And over at Digi Chooseday its a Christmas Birthday.
This week I haven't done any colouring ,I have just used elements from the  Christmas joy Digi bundle.I started by printing a backing paper then I chose another paper and tuck it into Craft Artist,
added some elements and put on some text and hey presto ! added lots of sparkle and a few die cut snowflakes ,a sentiment for inside and were all done a quick and easy card.
This is for my granddaughter she is 14 on Boxing day

 

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Thankyou all so much for the support and Lovely comments you have given me over the past months
Crafty Hugs  xx


5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Susan.
Happy Holidays.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Susan, wishing you a Merry Christmas and I hope Santa is good to you!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

A stunning creation Susan. Your Grand-daughter will love it.
Laine
xx

Kay said...

A lovely card Susan, very festive. I love the snowmen border. XX

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a beautiful card. I love the modern Christmas colours and the gingerbread men border is adorable. Love all the different elements to this make.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...