Saturday 21 May 2016


Hello everyone ! I know its been a long time since I blogged ,but I haven't been very well.
Im not colouring or making cards at the moment ,but who knows what tomorrow might bring.
I have got a new interest ! well its something I did years ago and I am loving it ! I started Soaping again and making bath treats ,also some candles and wax melts . I have just started a new blog,
and all my new things are going to be there and I would love it if you would come on over and join me .You can find me here .I haven't got much of anything on yet as its been that long I forgot how to use blogger.So Big Hugs to you all and hope to see you over at Baby-Rose & Co  xxxxxxxxxxxx




2 comments:

Unknown said...

They all look gorgeous. Good luck with the new blog. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

These look fabulous Susan! Good luck with the new blog and I am following.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...