Saturday 22 August 2015

BearHugs


Here is my Inky Pinkies DT Card for to day,I have used the very latest collection from Polkadoodles - Frosted Winter . available as CD & Download , and the image is Bear Hugs
The background and embellishments are also from the collection . I have coloured the image with some amazing Pencils I have been using so watch this space as all will be reviled next week !!!!!!!!!
I took one of the backgrounds into craft artist then resized the image  grouped them and hay presto!!!
Why not come and join us at Inky Pinkies Colouring Community and join in the fun

 
I will be entering in the following challenges
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ,I love to read all of your comments ,
and I really appreciate you taking the time
I would love you to follow me,
Have a great weekend and see you all soon
Hugs and Happy crafting

6 comments:

Bev said...

Fabulous creation Susan & I'm dreading 'needing' these new pencils! ! 😂

Unknown said...

Simply adorable. Hugs Jennifer xx

Renee B. said...

What a gorgeous creation Susan! Love the image.
Hugs, Renee

Jan said...

I love your card and I have to say I love the new cd. AMAZING xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous as always.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karon said...

This is stunning! WOW!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...