Saturday 18 July 2015

Twiggy & Toots

Hi my lovely's hope your all fit and well.
This card is my DT make for Inky Pinkies 
Today I have used the new Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun CD
You will just love this collection ! Yes another great masterpiece from
our very own Nikky Hall


 
Don't forget to come and join us over at Inky Pinkies
Thanks for stopping by

 
 
 
 If you haven't joined Inky Pinkies yet then get yourself over and have some fun .you can find us here
 see you all soon
Whey not pop across to  My other blog The Stamp Fairy there you can  see the other kind of cards I make .don't be disappointed as I only have a couple of cards on at the moment but there's lots more to come
Happy crafting my lovely friends
I will be entering in these challenges
 
 

4 comments:

Renee B. said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, love this card, so so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

OMGosh this is beautiful. I have to set by a fair amount of time to visit your blog as it is impossible not to spend ages pouring over every single detail on your cards. Hugs Claire xxx

Amanda said...

awesome Santa.. Great card...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...