Monday 18 May 2015

The Dark Side


Hi all ! hope you  all had a great weekend.
My card to day isn't a card its a tag and I have used yet another of these special little ladies.
I just cant stop colouring these adorable little creatures .
I have used mostly Prisma Pencils and as a base I use my markers .
Distressed the torn edges with TH Pumice Stone  added some
Frantage and bits n bobs from my stash
Hope you like her as much as I do and a big thankyou for stopping by my blog.
Don't forget to join us at Inky Pinkies
 



 
I will be entering in the following challenges
Hiding in my Craft Room  button up

 Scrappers Delights  always anything goes 
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge  anything goes /add pink 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #10 Anything Goes
All Crafts Challenge - Anything But a Card
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog Anything goes + Option: New Beginning
Not Just Cards -  Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap -  Anything Goes
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ,I love to read all of your comments ,
and I really appreciate you taking the time
I would love you to follow me,
Have a great week and I'll be back Saturday if not befor
Hugs and Happy crafting

15 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Susan! I love the design and gorgeous layout. Beautiful image and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, fabulous tag, love the image and the way she is coloured. Great embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kay said...

Gorgeous! Love the tag x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great tag Susan

gr karin and

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Jo said...

Wow, love this Susan, gorgeous colours, embellies & fab colouring. I'm following you too.....from not so far away sunny Scarborough!
hugs Jo x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Gorgeously design tag! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards challenge!
Monica - DT

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is so incredibly beautiful Susan you have coloured that gorgeous image to perfection the design and colours are awesome, thank you for sharing this with us at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge
hugs
lorraine x

andree said...

A great tag, fab design with gorgeous toppings. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

Unknown said...

What a cool project! Amazing how you colored her. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society!
~ Bonnie DT

Lillian A said...

Great tag and love your embellishments on it. Thank you for entering our anything goes challenge at Love To Scrap.

Cathy said...

wowzers, what a great tag!! thanks for sharing with us at HIMCR challenge "Button Up"
Cathy DT member
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Kaija said...

Wondelful tag!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Welcome again and Good Luck!
Gr.Kaija DT-member

Hath said...

Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at crafting from the heart. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...