Sunday 12 April 2015

Inky Pinkies

Hi  everyone hope your all having a great weekend !
This is my DT card for Polkadoodles Inky Pinkies ,
The image I have used is so adorable ,Octavia a Bird in the Hand - http://polkadoodles.co.uk/…/download-co…/octavia-collection/
I have used prisma pencils to colour her ,the papers are from the Eden collection over at Polkadoodles, I have distressed the edges ,then inked them with Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet ink
Ribbons  ,lace  and embellishments are from my stash ,then I used white gesso and dabbed it randomly on the card
Don't forget to watch Create and Craft this Monday at 2pm   when Nikky will be on with a brand new Collection plus lots of samples of Octavia

 Have you been over to our New Polkadoodles web sit its just amazing and so easy to use - http://polkadoodles.co.uk/




 
I will be entering in the following challenges
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Hugs



1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I like the sweet image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...