Friday 26 September 2014

Follow that Sketch

 Well here we are here with some mid challenge inspiration  .For the design Team we have to follow a sketch  and this is my take on the sketch .
I have used the adorable Etty from the New CD Winston ,also papers and embellishments .I have coloured her with my Graph'it markers then used my Prisma Pencil's to add a bit of extra shading also distressed most of the card with my distress inks.Looking forwards to seeing all your amazing entries on the Polkadoodle blog.

Have you had a look over in the Polkadoodle store ,you'll be amazed at all the New things ,and its not only Digital we have a large selection of fantastic stamps including Chalk Board ,Work and Play ,Rose Budd and lots ,more

Christmas Hollybobs       








I will be entering in the following challenges
       
 Wags 'n Whiskers -  With Our Furry Friends
Sister Act Card Challenge -  Anything Goes
Brown Sugar –  Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Cute and Cuddly
Well thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments and please do follow my blog and I will do the same for you
Happy Crafting and big Hugs


9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I like the image the colours and all the embellishments
Kevin xx

Karon said...

Oh my - this is stunning. Love all the papers and embellishments! TFS

starcyl said...

Super card, just love the colour and those pretty embellishments.
Jenny x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card and Etty looks fab in pink
Claire xx

Unknown said...

A fabulous interpretation hun, and I love the pink bear!!
Sandie xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

OK I give up - how do you make every card this gorgeous? Too beautiful for words xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Susan.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

This is so pretty Susan xx Jan

Andree said...

A wonderful card Susan and such pretty elements. I love the colourway x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...