Friday 15 August 2014

GI inspiration





 Well here we are again with some new inspiration for the Graph'it Fur and Feathers challenge .I have used bits of leftover papers to make this card .The image is from Polkadoodles and I have used my GI's to colour this cute little bear ,There's an amazing tutorial on the Colouring Secrets with Nikky Hall DVD on how to create fur , a must have DVD with lots of hints ,tips and techniques





.I have used Ultimate Graph'it paper
Grap'its used  9303 ,9304 ,9305 ,9307 ,9500 plus Mix'it fluid


I will be entering in the following challenges


Thanks for stopping bye Big hugs and happy crafting xxx

3 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Hi Teamie!!! I love your card, the textured effect on the bear is fandabidosy! Hugs Y x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Did you hear me squeal??? I love, love , love this - beautiful card xxx

scrappymo! said...

This is so beautiful. The fut on your bear looks so real!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...