Friday 28 February 2014

Graph'It Markers Challenge Inspiration






This has been an amazing challenge and a challenge for me ,I 'm not very good at colouring denim and need some practice ,well need lots of practicing when it comes to colouring ,so I thought I would get the new Colouring Secrets DVD by Nikky ,its the best ,if you need help or info ,beginner or advanced ,take it from me you will be amazed ,its a must have.
Well back to the challenge this is what I came up with,
I used Bazzll Bling Card stock and most of the die cuts are Marianne's I just adore her products the Feathers are a Spellbinders die and Diva and Happy Birthday are cut on my Cameo ,the image is from  Saturated Canary and coloured with the amazing Graph'It Markers available from Polkadoodles
Amazing inspiration from the Design Team over on the challenge blog .Realy looking forwards to seeing your entries and good look.Why not Follow on the Graph'It Challenge blog and also on FB Graph'it markers UK where there's lots of help ,hints and tips






Skin 4115 ,7170 ,4180
Hair 1210 ,1230 ,1270 ,3140 ,3210
Denim 9100 ,9101 ,9102 ,9104 ,9105 ,9106 and blender fluid
Top 7250 & blender pen
Trim on Pants 5210 ,5215


 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and for all the Lovely comments you leave,I would love you to follow my blog
Hugs and Happy crafting  xxx

17 comments:

Liz said...

This is just gorgeous!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Lovely card Susan :)

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous shaped card and lovely die cuts used too.

Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I like the sweet image the design and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Oh wow, loving the two color combos. Beautiful dies used on your lovely card Susan. Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love the cute image and the lovely dies you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Susan.

gr karin

and
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin



DIANA L. said...

OMGosh what a fun diva B-day card This is so supersweet. I love the coloring on your girl and the design is so fun!!!.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #127 girl or lady image challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jan said...

This is great xx Jan

Colleen said...

Beautiful card and colouring!! You have mastered it I think! Thank you so very much for playing along with Seize the birthday!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, your colouring is fab! Hope you're having a good weekend
Claire xx

Lou Sims said...

Stunning card Susan and adore the strong, vibrant colours you have used. Lou x

Unknown said...

Awww Susan this is a fabulous card, love all your pretty detail & the image is beautiful xxx

CraftygasheadZo said...

This is fabulous. Take care Zo xx

Dina said...

a wonderfull creation thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

Carla S. said...

Beautiful creation, Susan! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...