Friday 17 January 2014

GRAPH'IT Markers Challenge





A new challenge starts today at Graph'it Markers Challenge blog ,this week its all about Spring Lilacs ,I just adore that colour ,and in the Graph'it colour range there are some amazing shades of Lilacs ,lavenders and purples .The image I have used is from Aurora Wings she is just so pretty and elegant ,I really enjoyed colouring this one.


Hair : 1210, 3210
Skin : 4115 ,4155 ,4170
Dress : 6120 ,6130 ,6140 ,6170 ,6175
Back Ground :9500 ,Blender Pen ,Shake Silver
This week I thought instead of a card I would make a picture frame ,it was cut on my cameo and I used 4 pieces of card then glued them  together  ,cut out a 5th piece but didn't cut out the centre ,this was for the back ,I used the centres to make the stand for the back , embossed  with UT embossing powder sprinkled on Frantage and other glitters while still soft , then embellished with things from my stash
DONT FORGET Nikky will be on Create and Craft on Tuesday at 1 pm , it's going to be a fantastic show so don't miss it
We also have a Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/GraphItMarkers/ stop by its a fun ,friendly group full of help and info, and its Nikkys Birthday next week she has put up some amazing prizes on the FB group

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and design.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW stunning!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous Susan.
Laine
xx

Claire Cady Jones said...

Wow beautiful card and fabulous coloring x

Tracy said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful ! Love the colours x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Susan.

gr karin

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, beautifully coloured image.

Sylv xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Susan I just saw this card on the Graph it Markers challenge blog and was so impressed I just had to come and tell you how beautiful that image is, you have coloured her to perfection I could not take my eyes off of her, stupendous work.
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hello Susan, wow this is gorgeously stunning..love it.xxx

Barbara said...

Really like this card, it's so pretty and very feminine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...