Thursday 9 May 2013


Good Morning Crafty Friends,  I hope you are all well and having a crafty day.
Well as most of you know, on a Friday I go to to the craft class at THE PAPER LANE in Northallerton,North Yorkshire ,We have a great time crafting,laughing and nattering with Kaz, Brenda and the best bunch of ladies you could wish to meet.For the last 2 weeks we have been scrapbooking,something new to me ,never done it befor but I LOVE IT.
Thought I'd start on some old black and whites first of my late Mam & Dad on their wedding day in 1941.Papers are KAISERCRAFT Lake House ,I used Marriane frame dies and tags used T.H tattered rose and gilging wax ,Tattered Lace doves and words from my cameo,then frantaged them,lace from my stash,Wild Orchid flowers
My first Page






Happy crafting

1 comment:

Lotty said...

Hi Susan, Loving your scrapbook page, it's so beautiful. Now get all those other lovely creations on your blog. See you tomorrow xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...