Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Mo's digital pencil

Hi again ,have just finished my Grand daughters 10 th birthday card.
She sent a list of things to put on it,Fairys,Cupcakes,lots of sparkle
bling,bling and more bling,and some flowers with ribbon, and has to be Pink.
I used Mo's digital stamp, Birthday Fairy Lee,had a go with my Copics,
Flowers from Wild Orchid ,the small cupcakes and the tag i downloaded
 from Silhouette studio and cut out with my Cameo
 papers and the rest from my very small stash.
Just hope she likes it


6 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a cute card for your granddaughter, Susan! Love all the pink and the adorable image!

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Thanks so much Carla

jennifer said...

Your granddaughter will be proud I'm sure. Her card is adorable

Darlene Lyons said...

Gorgeous card! I have really enjoyed visiting your blog and have added myself to your followers! Hugs!

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Thanks so much Darlene

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Thankyou Jennifer you are so kind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...